If you’ve been thinking about joining Beautycounter for a while now, April is definitely the month to do so! Becoming a Beautycounter Consultant is so much more than great products (they are really great), it’s about sharing information and working towards a larger goal of safe products for everyone. The way I see it, we are voting with our dollars. Every purchase we make has an impact! When you purchase Beautycounter you are standing up for safe products and industry regulation! By sharing our mission as a Beautycounter Consultant, you are helping to create change in the beauty industry while sharing amazing products and helping people get great skin all with safe ingredients first and foremost!
If you join Beautycounter in the month of April for $80 (seriously amazing deal to start your own business) and you sell 500 QV plus recruit another consultant and they also hit 500 QV you will earn a Colour Portfolio and also get a $100 product credit! This is a huge incentive and one that you don’t want to miss! This is in addition to the regular perks of being a consultant which include a sweet product discount and the ability to earn commissions on anything you sell!
There is no time like the present! Join my team today! This incentive is on for the month of April so the sooner you get started, the better!
For the rest of this week, our TWO amazing skincare regimens are on for a great promo prices!
These two regimens are both amazing for similar and different reasons. I personally use the Nourishing Essentials Set as I find it is gentle and yet deeply cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly refreshed!
Our rejuvenating collection comes with our AMAZING cleansing balm which does quadruple the work being a mask, moisturizer, makeup remover and of course, a cleanser.
Rejuvenating Starter Set
Bright, beautiful, younger-looking skin starts with the perfect regimen. Formulated with safer ingredients that don’t compromise on performance, this comprehensive collection fights the first signs of aging with refreshing, weightless hydration. $347 value
Starter Set Includes:
- Cleansing Balm
- Rejuvenating Radiance Serum
- Rejuvenating Day Cream
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
Essential Nourishing Starter Set
Bright, beautiful, younger-looking skin starts with the perfect regimen. Formulated with safer ingredients that don’t compromise on performance, this comprehensive collection of skin care essentials delivers rich hydration and long-term protection to skin. $184 value
Starter Set Includes:
- Nourishing Cream Cleanser
- Nourishing Rosewater Mist
- Nourishing Day Cream
- Nourishing Night Cream
- Cleanse: Gently wash away impurities to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Prep: Tone and condition your complexion for maximum product absorption.
- Protect: Lock in moisture with deeply hydrating products.
Get yours while supplies last!
Get all ready for Valentines or Galentines with these amazing products! Both limited edition and on for an amazing price! All ingredients are rigorously tested and certified to be safe for humans! We are EWG certified and ingredients are Beautycounter’s #1 priority!
Beautycounter’s high-shine Lip Gloss in Ruby pairs up perfectly with côte’s safer Nail Polish in shade B6 for an exclusive Valentine’s Day Duo every woman will love.
- Beautycounter’s moisturizing Lip Gloss goes on smoothly with no stickiness. Its unique teardrop applicator delivers the perfect amount of sheer, infinitely wearable color and subtle shine.
- All of côte’s polishes and treatments are free of the major harmful ingredients often associated with nail polish, so you get all the chip-resistant, long lasting shine without sacrificing your health.
This safer set of irresistibly flattering shades make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
Color Sweep Blush Duo in Bloom/Tulip
• Delivers the perfect amount of healthy-looking, luminous color. These satiny powders contain Porcelain Flower Extract (a Thai bloom known for its antioxidant benefits) to help moisturize the skin, blending seamlessly. Two complementary shades—one slightly deeper than the other—can be worn alone, layered, or even mixed together.
Sheer Lipstick in Rose (My personal fave)
• This silky-smooth, long-lasting formula is lightweight yet ultra-moisturizing, for the perfect mix of sheer colour and polished sheen. Every shade was colour-tested to ensure that each hue complements all skin tones. Plus, there’s no synthetic fragrance—just a sophisticated hint of vanilla planifolia.
Um, yeah, this is freaking amazing! Are you looking for makeup that is luxurious, works and has no toxic or harmful to human health ingredients? Then, you seriously need to get on this deal. It is AMAZING and these prices cannot be beat! Get it while supplies last!
Order here: http://www.beautycounter.com/en-ca/flawless-face-set.html
A refined, even complexion is easy to achieve with the Flawless Face Set. Our Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation blends effortlessly to cover imperfections and even skin tone. Pick your colour from eight shades, each uniquely formulated with cleaner ingredients to suit a range of skin tones. Build your ideal coverage with the Retractable Foundation Brush, then dust Mattifying Powder to set makeup, absorb shine, and reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines. Leaves skin smooth with a natural finish and no white residue.
*Complete Your Look with the Touchup Skin Concealer Pen at a special value of $30 with your Set purchase.
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation (value $51)
- Mattifying Powder (value $45)
- Retractable Foundation Brush (value $43)
- Pouch (value $32)
I am so excited to introduce you to the desert sunrise collection! This collection is perfect to brighten up these cold winter days and get us all through to springtime. Bright pinks and warm browns brought to us by the palm desert are pretty on any skin tone. Paired with the pop of sheer pink on the lip and it’s sure to brighten anyone’s day!
Capture the warmth of the desert in morning light with this exclusive collection pairing the Limited Edition Desert Sunrise Palette with two totally new Lip Glosses. Use the universally flattering shades of the palette to create enchanting day-to-night looks with a mix of eye and blush colors. Each satiny powder is made with Porcelain Flower Extract, a Thai bloom with antioxidant and moisturizing benefits. Complete the look with a contrasting pop of coral or sheer pink on the lips. Both moisturizing Lip Glosses go on smoothly, without feeling sticky. Their unique teardrop applicator delivers the perfect amount of sheer, infinitely wearable color every time.
Desert Sunrise Palette
Pearl (opalescent white)
Champagne (illuminating gold)
Dove (luminous rosy brown )
Khaki (golden olive) — New
Bark (metallic copper) — New
Pinot (burgundy with a subtle sheen)
Tawny (warm tan with a hint of peach)
Bloom (cool pink)
Flamingo (vibrant coral)
Two Lip Glosses
Beeblossom (sheer pink-coral with golden shimmer) — New
Coralbell (vibrant coral) — New
Get the entire collection for $108 for a limited time! Also, when purchased today, you receive a free all-over eye brush, today only!
Best part: all made with safe ingredients! #betterbeauty
Get it before it’s gone!
I will be the first to admit that this “wholeistic” lifestyle/mommy blog of mine has been overrun with posts about Beautycounter in the last couple of months. It’s for good reason though as this brand of safe beauty products has been life changing for me. Not only have they improved my skin while being made of completely safe ingredients, Beautycounter has offered me an opportunity to share my passion for safer products! This is an easy mission to share when these products work so, so well. It has also been a chance to earn an income as well, however I want that to look like! Not only does Beautycounter produce amazing products, their mission is to improve the industry as a whole and get safer products into the hands of everyone!
The whole experience has been so much fun and 2017 is going to be a great year! If you want more info on how to sign-up, check out this link:
Check out this video below for more information on what Beautycounter has accomplished this year!
As consumers we are so over-burdened with choices and information. We have access to an abundance of information but lives are busy and we need what is most convenient and cost effective.
But, did you know that women use, on average 12+ products/day, many containing questionable ingredients not tested for human safety.
Beautycounter is an education first company which strives to educate and share information about what is actually in our products and how that is affecting our health. I have eliminated a lot of heath hazards from inside my home and in my personal care items, in addition to what I eat. I am aware not everyone cares about this and people have specific requirements for their personal care items. But, if you do care, Beautycounter products rate highly on the EWG databases, are gluten free, not tested on animals and do not include approximately 1500 potentially hazardous ingredients – this is what we call our Never List. Comparatively, the US has only banned 30 ingredients in personal care products, Canada has banned 600 and the EU has banned 1400. Why the discrepancy?
Some ingredients we will NEVER use:
- Parabens (methyl-, isobutyl-, proply- and others): a class of preservatives commonly used to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold. Parabens are endocrine (or hormone) disruptors, which alter important hormone mechanisms in our bodies. Specially, parabens mimic estrogen; they can lock onto our cell’s own estrogen receptors and mess with important natural signals. They may play a role in triggering breast cancer. Found in: shampoo, face cleanser, body wash, body lotion, and foundation.
- Phthalates (DBP, DEHP, DEP and others): a class of plasticizing chemicals used to make products more pliable or to make fragrances stick to skin. Phthalates disrupt the endocrine system and may cause birth defects. Found in: synthetic fragrance, nail polish, hairspray.
- BHA and BHT: synthetic antioxidants used to extend shelf life. They are likely carcinogens and hormone disruptors, and may cause liver damage. Found in: lipsticks, moisturizers, diaper creams, and other cosmetics.
- Formaldehyde – used as a preservative in cosmetics. A known carcinogen that is also linked to asthma, neurotoxicity, and developmental toxicity. Found in: shampoo, body wash, bubble bath.