This is hands down my favourite smoothie recipe! It turns out perfectly every time and it gives me a little pep in my step to start the day. It is super simple to prepare and everyone loves it!
Amounts depend on size of blender and how many people will be having the smoothie. This recipe is good for one large smoothie or 4 smaller portions. I typically don’t measure so these are rough estimates.
- 1 -1.5 cups of frozen berries (I prefer the blends with strawberries, blueberries and bananas).
- If not using frozen berries with added bananas you will need to add half a banana (more ripe is better).
- 1 cup of hemp milk (eye ball depending on the consistency you want).
- Tablespoon of Hemp Hearts.
- 1/4 cup of kale or a handful.
- Tablespoon of coconut oil,
- 1-2 tablespoons of organic, natural, unsweetened nut butter (I used peanut butter).
Blend to desired consistency adding more liquid if desired.