Stella and Dot’s new Fall Preview Collection includes many versatile pieces which stay true to the Stella and Dot design. They continue their commitment to providing customers with the ability to wear their jewellery multiple ways. This new preview has a lot of elements that are nautical-inspired for the fall, which for some, leads into the cruise/winter vacation season. Pieces such as the Pave Triangular Ear Jackets remind me of anchors, the Voyager Cuffs, and the Madison Tech Wallet in the Navy Breton Stripe, each give a nod to the seas with their nautical vibe.
What I love about Stella and Dot is that so many of their pieces can be layered, worn together, or are versatile in the sense that you are able to adjust the pieces to different lengths and style variations to change their look. Also, with Stella and Dot there is a certain element of knowing what to expect regarding their pieces. Their designs usually have a timeless feel and the styles adjust slightly for each season while keeping the same versatility and timelessness that you come to know from Stella and Dot.
I have quite a few Stella and Dot pieces that I have had for years and still love.
From this new collection, which was released just on June fourth, I have picked out three of my top favourites! As a bonus, read below for how you can get these pieces for less or even for free!
1. The Element Necklace – This necklace is a deep navy blue combo of semi-precious lapis stones and pave crystals. It is essentially two necklaces in one as you can wear the two strands for a layered look or just wear one for a more simple, understated look. This necklace would go great with a casual t-shirt and jeans look with a blazer, or you could even wear it as an accessory to a cocktail dress for an evening out. I love its geometric simplicity while still able to make a statement as part of any outfit.
2. Anchor Voyager Cuff – I love a nice cuff and this one adds a nice pop of colour with the simple anchor detail. This would work great with a causal outfit and it would be great paired with a simple gold necklace, such as the Trinity Pendant or the On the Mark Gold Necklace. You could also layer this cuff with some other great Stella and Dot cuffs and bracelets.
3. Indigo Cari Wrap – Everyone loves a great scarf, right? I find scarves can really make a plain outfit sing. This one is a great pop of colour around the face but it can also be worn as a beach cover up this summer, or on your next getaway!
Sign up as a Stella & Dot Stylist today
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Exciting news! If you sign up as a Stylist with Stella & Dot between 6/1-6/30, you’ll receive a $199 rebate when you hit your Quickstart goal ($1000 in sales in the first 30 days)! That means you can earn back your Starter Kit and get hundreds in free accessories!
There are so many great reasons to become a Stella & Dot Stylist, including:
- You get to build a fabulous business
- You have the ability to work from home and earn extra income sharing the jewelry that you love with others
- Training and support from amazing and successful women are readily available to you
- You get free jewelry, as well as significant discounts
- You’re given your very own personal website and online business center
- and much, much more!
To learn more and sign up, go to Stella & Dot June Stylist Special