Some of my favourite items from Chapters/Indigo that you can give to your galentine, valentine, or keep for yourself!
There are many days when I find myself browsing the many items at the Indigo by my house. They always have so many great finds and there are a lot of really awesome gift ideas. Here are a few things I’ve picked out that you can combine to keep for yourself or maybe share with a galentine. Also from an episode of Parks and Recreation.
1. Pluck Tea – English Breakfast at Tiffany’s and a cute Indigo brand heart teacup Tea $8.00 Tea Cup $14.00 I just love this combo. Pluck Tea’s are so great because they are Canadian and they use local, all natural ingredients – no artificial additives here! Pair the tea with a cute oversized tea cup dotted with hearts and it’s the perfect thinking of you gift.
2. Voluspa Amaranth & Jasmine Candle 3oz jar candle – $12.00 This is one of my utmost favourite candle lines and this scent is to die for. It is a light flowery scent that instantly puts me in a better mood. All of the Voluspa candles are made of a coconut wax blend with a cotton wick.
3. Mini Book – Love Sonnets of Shakespeare
Mini Book – $6.75
4. Rifle Paper Co. Je T’aime Card Card: $5.94 This cute card is great for any galentine and would be a great little surprise to get in the mail. Also, I would totally frame it and add it to a photo collage on the wall.
6. Stephanie Sterjovski – Quote Print
Print – $15.00
I love framing graphic quotes in a simple white matte black frame. Chapters/Indigo has tons of great graphic prints with quotes. With all of the items above they could be paired together, given alone or put all together in a nice gift box for your special galentine.